Report an Issue

Report an Issue

If you have an emergency:
  • Medical/Police Emergency, Call 911
  • Public Works Emergency (sewer, water, gas):  Call 979-885-3511 (on call 24/7)
  • Electric Emergency (Call Centerpoint Energy)
If you are reporting a code violation, you can click here for Code Violations page.

If you are reporting a residential or commercial trash service issue/concern, you can click here for Trash Issues page.

If this is a general inquiry to the City, you'll get a faster response submitting through Contact the City page.

If you have an issue/concern/complaint, please complete the form below.  The message is sent directly to the City Manager.  Please allow at least 5 business days for your message to be reviewed. 

@ Send a Message... To: Kimbra Hill